From evaluation through execution – the right deals structured in the right ways
Thanks to our extensive experience working for and with insurance and reinsurance companies, TriPlus understands the common risks and pitfalls that prevent capital providers from realizing expected returns on their investment in a book of business. Our operational expertise provides an unique perspective on potential threats to profitability. We know how to move from thorough evaluation to effective execution.
Our bottom line focus helps company owners, reinsurers, and capital providers identify the right deals and structure them in the right way. Our specific services in transaction support address all critical aspects of a deal, including:
- Matching buyers and sellers
- Financial analysis
- Policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Operational audits
- Regulatory compliance
- Rate increase analysis and implementation
The keys to our approach:
- Experience and Expertise: Our leadership has been in the industry for decades working for and with leading carriers to address their most urgent challenges and optimize results.
- Proven Strategies for Performance Improvement: We know how to best monitor and impact financial performance, increase revenue, ensure appropriate claim utilization, and reduce administrative fees and expenses, by leveraging best practices to enhance current systems applications, improve process efficiency and generate reliable, quality data and information.
- Integrated Technology and Quality Data: Our scalable and customizable platform integrates voice, image and data and captures accurate, up-to-date and reliable information, with one-click access for policy specifics and real-time views of all policy and claim activity.
- Strong Relationships: Our collaborations with potential acquirers and reinsurers provide the latest insight on industry perspectives and activities, and allow us to help facilitate transactions to assist in objectives such as increasing capital ratios or providing for full exit of risk and administration for insurance portfolios.